Friday, April 28, 2006

Two Week Warning

One day this week I came to the realization that I only have two weeks left in Ghana and that I have a helluva lot to do. I've already finished my Arabic Oral exam (for which I was quite nervous) and Working With Persons With HIV/AIDS (which went quite well).

This weekend: One last visit to the Volta Region with Meghan for some charitable work (and of course, to swim in the lake)

Next week: Three exams in two days, which will be an endurance test. Already my schedule is filling up quickly with last-minute things to do before I leave and my bank account is being depleted at an inverse ratio to the filling of the schedule. Hopefully I'll have enough space to bring all of my junk home. But that's just another worry these days, another brick in the wall...

1 comment:

Mr. Obruni said...

Oh! Why!

Ah well, as long as I can still have mangoes...