Friday, September 16, 2005

"Man, I love Koreans!"

Thank God for the Koreans. They come here to Ghana, put on a free film festival, give us free wine and food, give us free hats to wear from Daewoo and tell us to come back again tomorrow. We watched "My Heart", a sentimental film about a woman who learns to become a mother. It was set against the lovely Korean countryside and was accompanied by a South Korean commercial. Now I want to go there. Our next plan: go to every embassy and find out when they have free functions so we can crash all of them.

This weekend is our trip to the Volta Region out East, between Lake Volta and the Togolese border. We leave tomorrow morning and return on Monday, so hold all of my calls until then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a fun trip Mike!
let me know when you want to go to Korea! i'd love to go back and hopefully leave the airport this time! i love their revolving toilet seats...
lova ya!
Maleaha