Friday, August 26, 2005

Contacting Me

Being 8,000 kilometres away, I sometimes get lonely and homesick. That's why I love getting mail and phone calls. My mailing address is:

Room 130
International Student Hostel
P.M.B. Legon
Accra - Ghana

And if you get a $5 phonecard or something, my cell phone number is:

024 303 1471

I don't have a long distance plan, so I can't call Canada (for less than $1/min), but incoming calls are free so if anyone calls, I'll be happy to talk their ear off. And if you send me a self-addressed letter, I'll totally send you a postcard in gratitude.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're going to call him from canada, here is the long distance code:

you dial: 011. 233. 243.031.471

(the 011 is for africa, 233 is for ghana, and you drop the 0 in front of his number.. and you ask the monkey on the other end to connect you to Mike.. and there ya go!)

Anonymous said...

When I figure out the time difference, I'll call you with tidings of joy and man love - Rick

Mr. Obruni said...

Big thanks to Maleaha on that one.

To Rick (and all): Currently, there's a four hour difference between Ghana and Ontario. When daylight saving time kicks in, Canada falls back an hour, but Ghana doesn't, so there will be a 5 hour difference. So basically if you call after 8pm in Canada from Monday to Wednesday, you're a jackass.