Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Warning: Obstruction ahead

A note to everyone who is wondering where the posts went in the last three days. Yes, I am safe and I already have many wonderful stories, but unfortunately, the internet has been down for the last two in my hostel (I'm on an office computer) and I am still having difficulty figuring out the phone situation (I may need a cell phone). Now I must be off to pick up Meghan from the airport, but rest assured that when the internet is back up, I'll be posting like mad.

2 comments:

David Ricci said...

hey man, sounds like you arrived safely. Haha i thought ud like to know, I talked about you at camp during my peace sessions and the campers were very interested in your journey. Stay safe man

dave r

Mr. Obruni said...

haha that's awesome! Much love towards you man