Sunday, April 23, 2006

Mr. Obruni's Triumphant Comeback

It's been a bit of a waste of a weekend, but I'm feeling good now, almost at 100%. On Saturday I was still a bit queasy, but at least my eyes didn't hurt, so I could read (God's Politics by Jim Wallis, one of my favourites), as opposed to before, where I could only listen to music and sulk. Now, I'm just feeling a little tired, although it's hard to tell because it just might be the fact that it's Sunday.

Meghan's progress has been slower, but she's walking around and eating now, which is good. Tonight for dinner I had the package of Mr. Noodles that my parents sent me in September and it was definitely the most delicious Mr. Noodles I've ever had.

Tomorrow I've got plenty of business to attend to and I'm going to try the gym. We'll see if I collapse under 20lb weights or what. Here's hoping...

No comments: